Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Step 15: Be creative and have fun

One of the courses I'm taking this fall is about Web Design and Media Production.  Through the course I have learned so much about color, photography, audio recordings and video...and we're only half way through!  I can't wait to share some of what I've learned with my colleagues and make improvements to my school webpages.  I may even surprise you with some cool audio files on here in the future!

For now I wanted to share some of the images that I took for a project that I did on Kodak's Top Ten Tips for photographers.  I created a YouTube video and had a blast snapping photos for a few weeks.  Since then, I've been bringing my camera everywhere and continuing to snap pictures here and there.  It was a beautiful fall this year in New England and I managed a few gorgeous shots during the peek of the season.

Kodak Ten Tips video - Heidi Doyle










No comments:

Post a Comment